Lawyers On the Move
- Alan Prasad, formerly as associate with Parshotam & Co. emigrated to work in Australia
- Aman Singh has left Young & Associates to join DPPs Office in Suva
- Amani Bale previously with Fiji Islands Revenue & Customs Authority has joined Jamnadas & Associates
- Anselm Herman formerly of the DPPs Office joined Muaror & Co.
- Anthea Fong has left Khan & Co to join Howards
- Aseri Vakaloloma joined the Ministry of Health
- Eroni Maopa has joined Vasantika Patel of Nadi
- Faiyaz Siddiq Koya and Siddiq Faizal Koya have set up their own practise "Koyas" in Nadi
- Faiz Khan has left Krishna & Co. and has joined Mishra Prakash & Associates in Lautoka
- Henry Rabuku has joined the Public Service Commission
- James Sloan who is from the United Kingdom has joined Munro Leys as an Associate
- Janendra Sharma has left the legal aid commission in Lautoka and purchased the firm of Hari Ram in Nadi
- Jon Apted became a partner at Munro Leys on 1 January 2003
- Jovilisi Suveinakama formerly an associate with Howards has resigned to accept an appointment with the Tokelau Government
- Kate Brewer from New Zealand has joined Jamnadas & Associates
- Kelera Buatoka has joined Fiji Islands Revenue & Customs Authority
- Laita Tamata is a volunteer with Legal Aid Commission.
- Laurel Vaurasi formerly of Mishra Prakash & Associates is now with Carpenters Group as Manager Legal
- Makereta Mua has joined Khan & Company
- Marie Chan previously with Howards has established her own practice under the style "Chan Law"
- Mohammed Anwar Khan has established his own practice as "M A Khan Esq" at the Burns Philip Building.
- Mohammed Shafraz Sahu Khan has joined A K Narayan & Co. in Ba
- Natasha Khan has left Vijay Naidu & Associates and has joined Sahu Khan & Sahu Khan in Ba
- Neil Shivam and Gavin ODriscoll have established a practice ODriscoll & Shivam Lawyers
- Niko Nawaikula has established his own practice as "Nawaikula Esq" at Pender Street
- Parvez Akbar of Nadi has migrated to New Zealand. His practice is being purchased by M K Sahu Khan & Associates
- Paul McDonnell has been made a partner of Cromptons
- Pauline Madanavosa has joined G P Lala & Associates
- Peni Dalituicama has joined the NLTB Office, Suva
- Poonam Maharaj has joined the law firm of ODriscoll & Shivam Lawyers
- Prem Narayan has established her own practice as "Prem Narayan" in Downtown Boulevard.
- Renee Lal became a partner at Jamnadas & Associates in early 2002
- Roneesh Devan has joined Patel Sharma & Associates in Suva
- Roslin Singh previously with Jamnadas & Ass. has joined Fiji Islands Revenue & Customs Authority
- Saimoni Nacolawa has left Sahu Khan & Sahu Khan of Ba to join Iqbal Khan & Associates in Lautoka
- Sakimi Samuels who was with Carpenters Group has joined Westpac Banking Corporation as its Manager Legal
- Savenaca Komaisavai who was with NLTB has joined Nawaikula Esq.
- Setavana Saumatua previously with Q B Bale & Associates joined Tevita Fa & Associates
- Shabina Sahu Khan has joined Sahu Khan & Sahu Khan of Ba
- Sunil Sharma of Hari Ram in Nadi has now joined legal aid commission office in Lautoka
- Tasi Malifa has joined Fa & Company
- Tupou Draunidalo has joined the Colonial Groups legal division
- Vereniki Qereqeretabua has joined NLTB Office, Suva
- Wendell Archibald previously with Administrator-Generals Office has his own practice as "Wendell Archibald" in Cumming Street
- Wylie Clark formerly of Jamnadas & Associates has joined Howards
Yvonne Fatiaki has joined Lateef & Latee